We have been creating shirts for more than a half-century. According to the American Express Departures Magazine many consider our bespoke work - all done here in our East Hampton studio - to be the finest available. As you will see, there are many choices for you to make. We're always happy to help. Either Contact Us or call 631-267-7909 with any questions you may have.
We offer many different fabric qualities ranging from SuperFine two-ply 100s to Royal Cotton two-ply 240s. These are the finest Swiss and Italian fabrics in existence. On this page we feature 2x2 200's. These are the highest yarn count fabrics which are available in patterns. Extremely lightweight and incredibly soft, the Duecento line, made possible by improved weaving technology, is a quality not even dreamed of as recently as 10 years ago.
Before ordering, it would be helpful to read our guide to Ordering Bespoke Shirts. Most importantly, consider our free Ready Made to Bespoke Program. This unique program will allow you to order shirts one-at-a-time with each succeeding iteration being better than the previous one ... without going through an extensive fitting process. There is further information below.
To answer the most often asked questions ... each shirt will be hand cut by itself here in our East Hampton studios. It will then be sewn, finished, laundered, and ironed here before getting on its way to you. Each shirt takes us about 12 hours to make and will be delivered in three to six weeks depending upon season and workload. Orders for multiple shirts may be delivered in more than one shipment.
To repeat ... There is a wealth of information here on Bespoke Shirts ordering and making. We strongly advise that you read the information before ordering.
How to order:
- If both solid colors and patterned fabrics are offered in your chosen quality, select either from the Fabric Type dropdown list.
- Click the fabric thumbnail image to enlarge and choose your cloth(s). Type the number(s) of your selection(s) in the Fabric Number box.
- If you are a new client, select either "Joining" or "Not Joining" the free Ready Made to Bespoke Program.
- If you are a returning client, you have two choices:
- Select "My Pattern is On File" and the Size questions will disappear.
- Select "My Pattern is On File: Make Same as Before" and all other questions will disappear.
Collar Style Selector
Cuff Style Selector
Front Center Selector
Ready Made to Bespoke Program: This unique no-cost program allows you to order shirts one-at-a-time with each succeeding iteration fitting better than the previous one ... without going through an extensive fitting process. It works quite simply: