- Begg of Scotland Men's & Women's Cashmere Scarf
- 14" x 72" Plain Colors Pure Cashmere
- Made in Scotland by Traditional Artisans
- Available in 30 Exquisite, Versatile Colors
- Light Colors $495; Dark Colors $450
Begg of Ayr, Scotland has long been regarded as the finest maker of woven cashmere scarves anywhere in the world. Though many shops offer Begg, it is the rare one which sells the top-of-the-line Arran. Even fewer offer the more substantial 14" x 72" size, opting instead for the much smaller 11.8" x 60" less costly version. We carry only the larger scarf size in addition to the double-size stoles and quadruple-size throws. Light colors, due to additional handling, are more expensive than darker colors.
Begg Arran Cashmere Scarves are also available in Tartan Plaids