Back to: Most Popular Mens Socks
A Kabbaz-Kelly Exclusive: ExtraFine Two-Ply Egyptian Cotton Mid-Calf/Trouser Socks
You will earn 1.75 Member Reward Dollars for buying this product.
- Kabbaz-Kelly ExtraFine Two-Ply Egyptian Giza Cotton Mid-Calf Socks - Stretchy enough to be unisex!
- Exclusively Ours - Made for Us In Italy by Bresciani's unparalleled artisans
- Sixteen striking colors to compliment virtually any wardrobe selection
- The lower density of the smaller in-between ribs provides perfect breatheability
- The mirror-like luster of the cotton is unlike any you've seen in a one-size sock
- The stretch-ability of the cotton is unlike any you've seen in a one-size sock
- The hand of the cotton is unlike any you've seen in a one-size sock
- Hand-Linked with the finest yarn for Unparalleled Toe Comfort
- The Highest Count One-Size Socks Ever ... Created on the top quality 200 Needle Machine
- Confidence? The standard Kabbaz-Kelly Guarantee: Show us a better one-size cotton sock and we'll give you ours free
- Save 5% on purchases of Six Pairs; Save even more ... 10% ... on purchases of 12 Pairs
- Dress Weight Ribbed Knit Fits Men's U.S. Shoe sizes 6.5-12.5 (EU 38-44)
- Dress Weight Ribbed Knit Fits Women's U.S. Shoe sizes 7.5-12.5 (EU 38-44)
- 85% ExtraFine Two-Ply Egyptian Giza Cotton/10% Intimate-Blended Nylon for durability/5% Spandex for comfort
- Also available in Over-the-Calf/Knee-High Length
The Rest of the Story?
Why Did We Decide To Make Our Own?
We have offered many different "one-size" cotton socks over the years. Marcoliani ... Pantherella ... Facenti ... at times each has made a good sock but frankly, we cannot continue tolerating the inconsistency, the use of less-than-the-best yarns, the high-and-varying percentages of nylon, and the tendency to change colors willy-nilly. Our clients need Consistency! Consistency in Yarn Quality. Consistency in Color Selection. Consistency in Knitting Quality. Consistency in Hand-Linking. These are just a few of the reasons we decided to make our own.
What Is So Different About Our Kabbaz-Kelly Cotton Socks?
Consistency begins with the yarn. We selected Breciani's top Egyptian Giza cotton - the same one used for the ever popular Vanisee - and one which is consistently available in the colors we chose. Rather than the industry wide use of thicker yarns suited to lower-quality 120 needle machines, we used this ExtraFine Two-Ply cotton which is capable of being knitted on the super-high quality 200 needle machine. Significance? A 166% improvement over industry norms.
Consistency continues with stretch-ability. We lowered the nylon percentage down to 10% from the industry norms of 20%-30% and kept the usual 5% smidgen of Lycra. By using Bresciani's proprietary yarn blending machine - the only one still operating in the industry, we were able to double the stretch-ability of the socks, widely increasing their comfortable size range.
Finally, we hand-linked the toes which, combined with the 200 needle count, allowed us the use of the finest possible toe-closing yarn for the greatest comfort.
- Why Did We Decide To Make Our Own?
- And now you know The Rest of the Story.