Member Rewards Dollars
Our Member Rewards Program banks Rewards Dollars in your account for many reasons. Naturally, every product you buy earns Rewards Dollars. Rewards Dollars are also earned by submitting reviews for products you've ordered, registering for our free Sartorial Excellence Newsletter, inviting friends who shop with us, tagging your favorite products ... and so much more. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer. It's that simple. No catch, no fine print, no waiting. Save them if you want or use them right away. It's your choice.
Using your Rewards Dollars is simple. Just click the button at checkout and the Rewards Dollars will be subtracted from your order total.
Earning Member Rewards Dollars
Rewards Dollars can be earned in many ways, including:
- Merely Registering for the Program will earn you $10! (But that's essential - unregistered shoppers can't earn rewards.)
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn Rewards Dollars for each item ordered. These dollars are added to your Member Rewards balance.
- Subscribing to our free Sartorial Excellence Newsletter for the first time.
- Get A Friend Program: Earn Rewards Dollars by inviting your friends to shop with us.
- Earn more when your Friends place their first order.
- Review Products You've Ordered — Earn Rewards Dollars for submitting product reviews.
- New Tag Submission — Earn Rewards Dollars for adding tags to products. Now ... we didn't just get off the boat! This one has a limit. :-)
- And don't forget that socks purchases of 6-11 earn a 5% discount; 12 or more and we'll take off 10%.
Reward Dollars Value
Unlike most Rewards Points Programs, ours doesn't play games like 1,000 points = $10 which will get you a cute, cuddly stuffed teddy bear. Our Rewards Dollars are exactly that. If you earn 1,000 Member Rewards Dollars you have One Thousand Dollars to spend. Period.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your Member Rewards Dollars at checkout. The option to use Rewards Dollars, as well as your Rewards Bank balance, will be shown to you on our checkout page. Rewards Dollars can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
Maximums: None of that either. Frankly, we consider limiting how much you can earn to be simply moronic!
Managing Your Member Rewards Dollars
You can view and manage your Rewards Dollars in your My Account area. You will be able to view your current balance and a cumulative history of Reward Dollars banked, redeemed and, if you've been away for more than a year without contacting us, lost. Your history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding your rewards ... including advance expiration notifications.
Losing Your Rewards Dollars
Your Member Rewards Bank must be added to by placing an order at least once every year. If you don't patronize LuxuryClothing.com for more than 366 days, your Rewards Account will automatically close. If for some extenuating reason such as international travel or a sabbatical you know you will be away for longer than a year, please contact us in advance an we shall make arrangements to safeguard your Rewards Dollars until your return. For your protection, you can sign up to receive email notifications when you either earn or redeem Rewards Dollars as well as notification that your Rewards Dollars are soon to expire due to absence. These options are in the Reward Points section of your My Account area.