According to Departures Magazine many consider our bespoke shirts to be the finest available. We have been making shirts for almost 50 years. After many requests, we have decided offer these online. As you will see, there is a huge array of choices for you to make. We're always happy to help. Either Contact Us or call 631-267-7909 with any questions you may have.
We are offering five different fabric qualities ranging from SuperFine two-ply 100s to Duecento two-ply 200s. These are the finest Swiss and Italian fabrics in existence. We are showing a few hundred here out of the thousands we offer. If you don't see a particular fabric here just ask. This page you are on is for the quality (yarn size) listed in the title. Click your Back button to select a different quality.
Before ordering, it is essential that you read our guide to Ordering Bespoke Shirts. Most importantly, consider our Ready Made to Bespoke Program. This unique program will allow you to order shirts one-at-a-time with each succeeding iteration being better than the previous one ... without going through an extensive fitting process. There is further information below.
To answer the most often asked questions ... each shirt will be hand cut by itself here in our East Hampton studios. It will then be sewn, finished, laundered, and ironed here before getting on its way to you. Each shirt takes us about 12 hours to make and will be delivered in two to six weeks depending upon season and workload. Orders for multiple shirts may be delivered in more than one shipment.
To repeat ... There is a wealth of information here on Bespoke Shirts ordering and making. We sincerely advise that you read the information before ordering.
How to order:
- If both Solid Colors and Patterned Fabrics are offered in your chose quality, select either from the Fabric Type dropdown list.
- Select your solid or patterned fabric(s) from the charts in the photos. (Click on each thumbnail to enlarge.) Type the number(s) of your selection(s) in the Fabric Pattern box
If you are a new client, select either "Joining" or "Not Joining" the free Ready Made to Bespoke Program.. If you are a returning client, you have two choices: Select "My Pattern is On File" and the Size questions will disappear - or - Select "My Pattern is On File: Make Same as Before" and all other questions will disappear.
- New Clients or Returning Clients Making Changes
- Select your collar from the Collar Styles Selector image or
- Design your own collar using our Collar Renderer by following These Instructions and then see how it looks Like This.
- Select a cuff Style using the Cuff Style Selector image.
- Select the treatment you would like for the front using the Front Style Selector image.
- Lastly, complete as much or as little of our Measurement Form as you wouild like. Save the form to your computer where you will be able to fill in and save your measurements to send to us. The more information you supply, the better we can craft your shirt. Email the form to us when you're finished. You can send the form before, when, or after you place your order.
Ready Made to Bespoke Program: This unique program will allow you to order shirts one-at-a-time with each succeeding iteration being better than the previous one without going through an extensive fitting process. It works quite simply:
- You order and we make the first shirt. Instead of cutting from our standard patterns, we create an individual paper pattern for you.
- After wearing and laundering your shirt, you submit four photos to us - Front, Back, Left Side, and Right Side - and any comments you wish to make. Click on the thumbnail photo to see how the photos are done.
- Using the photos and your comments, we make improvements to your pattern getting it ready for the subsequent shirt.
- Every time you order, the same process is followed. In our experience, by the third shirt your pattern will be just about perfect.
- The only requirement to particpate is that you agree to order at leat one shirt per year to cover the cost of improving and maintaining your individual pattern.