According to Departures Magazine many consider our bespoke work to be the finest available. We have been making shirts and blouses for almost 50 years. The Cold Shoulder is Alexander's latest design for 2019. He has selected these nine Limited Editions - only four of each will be created - for our first offering. As you will see, there are a few styling choices for you to make. Should you have any questions we're always happy to help. Either Contact Us or call Alexander at 631-267-7909 with any questions you may have.
These are all handmade in the Kabbaz-Kelly East Hampton studios ... each individually cut to your specifications. The cotton fabrics are all two-ply Swiss wovens from Alumo, the world's finest weavers of cotton cloth. Choices range from semi-sheer voiles to opaque broadcloths ... with a couple of Italian silks thrown in for good measure. Alexander's favorites? The White Swiss voile with the Fuchsia inserts and the Sapphire broadcloth. Joelle is partial to the Black Flamestitch silk and the Pink Minicheck cotton broadcloth.
How to order:
- Make your Style choice from the photos above. Click on each thumbnail to enlarge.
- Select your Neckline Cutout Style (V-Cut with Ties, Round-Cut with Ties, or No Cutout) from the CutOut Styles Selector image
- Select the Band Size and Cup Size. Due to the special design of this top we have broken those into the two standard bra size components. For example, a 36C bra size would be Band Selection: 36 and Cup Selection: C.
- Select your Height.
- That's it ... you're done!
- Please note that there are additional charges (shown in Style dropdown) for silk fabrics and color inserts.