This is a very special super-luxury set. Perfect wardrobe additions ... as well as socks and boxers ideal for holiday gifting. Regular selling price exceeds $1750.
Each gift set consists of One Kabbaz-Kelly Custom Shirt in your size, Three Pure Cashmere Herringbone Socks, and Two Pairs of Kabbaz-Kelly's Unparalleled 2x2 170's Swiss Cotton Boxer Shorts - one White and one French Blue.
- Sets include the boxers and socks in the photo
Plus Your Choice of hundreds of Shirts from the fabric charts
- Boxers available in Sizes Small through 3X-Large
- Socks available in Sizes Small through X-Large
- ONLY SIX TWO GIFT SETS REMAIN AVAILABLE
- Maximum of 1 set per order please
- Shirts take 2-4 weeks to create.
- You have your choice of virtually infinite collar and cuff styles
- Shirts are made to Neck, Chest, & Waist Size plus Sleeve Length
About our shirts:
According to Departures Magazine many consider our bespoke shirts to be the finest available. We have been making shirts for almost 50 years. As you will see, there is a huge array of choices for you to make. We're always happy to help. Either Contact Us or call 631-267-7909 with any questions you may have.
These are the finest Swiss and Italian fabrics in existence. We are showing a few dozen here out of the thousands we offer. If you don't see a particular fabric here just ask.
To answer the most often asked questions ... each shirt will be hand cut by itself here in our East Hampton studios. It will then be sewn, finished, laundered, and ironed here before getting on its way to you. Each shirt takes us about 12 hours to make and will be delivered in three to four weeks depending upon season and workload.
Ready Made to Bespoke Program:
This unique program will allow you to order shirts one-at-a-time with each succeeding iteration being better than the previous one without going through an extensive fitting process. It works quite simply:
- You order and we make the first shirt. Instead of cutting from our standard patterns, we create an individual paper pattern for you.
- After wearing and laundering your shirt, you submit four photos to us - Front, Back, Left Side, and Right Side - and any comments you wish to make. We'll email a sample showing the photos we need.
- Using the photos and your comments, we make improvements to your pattern getting it ready for the subsequent shirt.
- Every time you order, the same process is followed. In our experience, by the third shirt your pattern will be just about perfect.
- The only requirement to participate is that you agree to order at least one shirt per year to cover the cost of improving and maintaining your individual pattern.