- Ultimate Luxury ... The World's Finest Woven Boxer Shorts™
- Kabbaz-Kelly's World's Finest Woven Boxer Shorts Guarantee: If you can find a better ready made boxer we'll give you ours free!
- These Are Different than the ones we make in Italy as they are HandMade One-at-a-time in Our East Hampton Studios
- NEW! Now available in 3 Lengths: Classic, Shorter Rise, and Short Eurostyle Length
- Limited Edition Exclusives of our Finest Fabrics featuring Hand-sewn Mother-of-Pearl Laser-Engraved buttons from Italy
- Available in Size X-Small though 4X-Large
You have choices to make:
- What Length? Classic, Short Rise, or Short Eurostyle?
- Do you want the waistband sewn closed with no buttons?
- Or would you prefer that they open and button in front?
- If you want them to button, do you want a button on the fly?
Special Order Fabrics S01 (1st Five Thumbnail Pictures):
- Please write the fabric number in the "Anything Else" box.
About the Non-Special Order Fabrics:
- Paisley 109 and Leaf Camo 107 are heavier weight fabrics
- Van Gogh Camo 103, Pink Minicheck 106, Navy Dress Stripe 104, Blue Dress Stripe 105, and Equestrian Dream 108 are standard mid-weight weaves
- Racquets 100, Scottish 101, and Pinstripes 102 are cool-wearing, lighter weight cloths
- Black 110 is a cool-wearing high-count lightweight Swiss Broadcloth, Black 111 is a warmer, heavier weight Swiss Gabardine, and Black 112 is a costlier Swiss blend of super-soft 15% Cashmere/85% Cotton great for Winter wear
- These are high-count Swiss and Italian cloths from our Private Collection ... a range from conservative to fun patterns in a range of weights. Once a particular fabric runs out, the Limited Edition will not be made again
- As these are made-to-your-order, delivery ranges from 7-21 days
- Don't see the fabric you want? Just call or Write. We've got more than 4,000 fabrics in stock.
- We also offer, from our East Hampton Studios, our HandMade to Order Silk Boxer Shorts